Example of Brand’s Strategy
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #tracopower #psd 12 hours ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #brand #influence 1 day ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #72v #dcdc 4 days ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #navigateurs 1 week ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #controller #stepdown 1 week ago
- RT @WeArePRoofed How to avoid #socialmediameltdown by @nwcassidy #FuturePRoof bit.ly/2C92jZs 3 hours ago
- RT @ptiongson: Designing the future: why #meanings are key to shaping markets #meaningfulness #meaningfuldesign thedrum.com/opinion/2018/0… 6 hours ago
- Brand Content - How to make and distribute great brand content with Mark Waugh, MD at Newcast (MDE1 bit.ly/2c2dwSO 6 hours ago
- Facebook is done with quality #journalism. Deal with it. ow.ly/oGLi30hMhZi As ever good and provocative article from @filloux 9 hours ago
- PropTech: How #Blockchain & Social Media are Changing the Property Industry ow.ly/tLyO30hM84o #agentnotneeded 12 hours ago
Author Archives: affinyt
Need a coach for your brand ?
by Tiffany Assouline & Minter Dial
Today, existing on the web is a real business challenge. With the endless flow of information and the multiplication of screens and sources, being visible on the web has become a vital issue : brands must adapt. Some have been able to do so ; however, most do not know how to tackle the issue.
Why is the brand a key success factor on the web ?
DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
After the Personal Branding, Brand Coaching ?
Genesis of the article: Tiffany Assouline and Minter Dial “hooked” up by a chance meeting on Twitter, tweeting on the power of language in the areas of sales and marketing strategy. Both speakers and consultants helping companies in defining their positioning, they had the idea to co-write an article about a current issue they both address from a different perspective and complementarity. Continue reading