Example of Brand’s Strategy
- Twelcome @ComComGo_Pub ! 15 hours ago
- @PPC > merci @PPC pour le partage ! ;) 1 day ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #psd #dcdc 1 day ago
- Twelcome @amauryperrier ! 2 days ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… Thanks to @jncsistemas #doctorweb #googleplay 2 days ago
- @BootstrapCook @MLewisLawyer You are right, Jack. Mark sure is bloody minded and Mandy is heroic in her support. cc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Home61 in Miami Florida - A Great Example of Tech+People in Action with Olivier Grinda (MDE250) bit.ly/2mVZKH8 5 hours ago
- 4 Ways to #FutureProof Your #Brand – Adweek ow.ly/p5K730gyTX1 Make it stand out! #insights 9 hours ago
- RT @Yendial: human, their disposition, their mindset @mdial twitter.com/BrunoGebarski/… 9 hours ago
- Digital Museum Experience in #Cluj, Romania - Interactive Cultural Experiment - bit.ly/2h0biXJ #VR #AR #QR 12 hours ago
Category Archives: Brand coaching
Need a coach for your brand ?
by Tiffany Assouline & Minter Dial
Today, existing on the web is a real business challenge. With the endless flow of information and the multiplication of screens and sources, being visible on the web has become a vital issue : brands must adapt. Some have been able to do so ; however, most do not know how to tackle the issue.
Why is the brand a key success factor on the web ?
DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
After the Personal Branding, Brand Coaching ?
Genesis of the article: Tiffany Assouline and Minter Dial “hooked” up by a chance meeting on Twitter, tweeting on the power of language in the areas of sales and marketing strategy. Both speakers and consultants helping companies in defining their positioning, they had the idea to co-write an article about a current issue they both address from a different perspective and complementarity. Continue reading