Example of Brand’s Strategy
- Twelcome @_alisana ! 1 day ago
- lnkd.in/gAcUCEU 1 week ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #ai #blockchain 1 week ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… Thanks to @PierreTran #newsline #marketing 1 week ago
- Twelcome @leskenazi ! 1 week ago
- Artificial Intelligence + Data Ownership + New Business Model with Nick Oliver at People.Io (MDE260 bit.ly/2zkodtJ 18 minutes ago
- Public Enemy and getting practical with AI in the contact centre – Interview by @adrianswinscoe with @MikhailNaumov… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- A 6-Step Framework for #Purposeful Blogging ow.ly/IbaF30hbrAN #content 5 hours ago
- The ONLY appropriate tactic is to make killer content that the subscriber will be thankful you sent them...… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Create Great Content, With @Martin_D_Adams CEO of Codec.AI @codec_ai… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 hours ago
Tag Archives: one-to-one
A brand in itself is a strong element of communication and recognition. Capitalizing on the brand and leveraging the notoriety can, therefore, increase visibility. But, this will not happen by itself. While the amount of broadcast messages and communication channels … Continue reading →
Need a coach for your brand ? – Part 2 : DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
Need a coach for your brand ?
by Tiffany Assouline & Minter Dial
Today, existing on the web is a real business challenge. With the endless flow of information and the multiplication of screens and sources, being visible on the web has become a vital issue : brands must adapt. Some have been able to do so ; however, most do not know how to tackle the issue.
Why is the brand a key success factor on the web ?
DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
After the Personal Branding, Brand Coaching ?
Genesis of the article: Tiffany Assouline and Minter Dial “hooked” up by a chance meeting on Twitter, tweeting on the power of language in the areas of sales and marketing strategy. Both speakers and consultants helping companies in defining their positioning, they had the idea to co-write an article about a current issue they both address from a different perspective and complementarity. Continue reading →