Example of Brand’s Strategy
- @Spring_FR Twelcome ! 7 hours ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… 1 day ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #dcdc #wireless 3 days ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #drweb #malware 4 days ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #gan #dcdc 5 days ago
- This evening I met this "social media expert". Upon finding I didn't follow her back, unfollowed me promtply in front of me. #classy 1 hour ago
- An authentic brand must include its ambition as part of its #authenticity myndset.com/2017/06/cultur… 3 hours ago
- Google launches its AI-powered jobs search engine - TechCrunch nzzl.us/c5syy25 by @fredericl #AI 6 hours ago
- Sorry Is The Hardest Word – The Daunting Future of Transparency goo.gl/fb/LwJWAj 8 hours ago
- Instagram Stories hits 250M daily users, adds Live video replays - TechCrunch nzzl.us/L9q8Jp2 by @JoshConstine #video 9 hours ago
Tag Archives: one-to-one
A brand in itself is a strong element of communication and recognition. Capitalizing on the brand and leveraging the notoriety can, therefore, increase visibility. But, this will not happen by itself. While the amount of broadcast messages and communication channels … Continue reading →
Need a coach for your brand ? – Part 2 : DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
Need a coach for your brand ?
by Tiffany Assouline & Minter Dial
Today, existing on the web is a real business challenge. With the endless flow of information and the multiplication of screens and sources, being visible on the web has become a vital issue : brands must adapt. Some have been able to do so ; however, most do not know how to tackle the issue.
Why is the brand a key success factor on the web ?
DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
After the Personal Branding, Brand Coaching ?
Genesis of the article: Tiffany Assouline and Minter Dial “hooked” up by a chance meeting on Twitter, tweeting on the power of language in the areas of sales and marketing strategy. Both speakers and consultants helping companies in defining their positioning, they had the idea to co-write an article about a current issue they both address from a different perspective and complementarity. Continue reading →