Example of Brand’s Strategy
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… Thanks to @ELETimes #ladigitale #dcdc 3 hours ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… Thanks to @timestechnow #drweb #malware 1 day ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #ladigitale 2 days ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… #dcdcconverter #dcdc 5 days ago
- The latest Le Tour du monde en 80 tweets(ou +)! paper.li/AffinyT/137154… Thanks to @PSD_Global #dcdc #psd 6 days ago
- #Alibaba to Spend $15 Billion Developing Next Generation Technology | News & Analysis | BoF ow.ly/chPY30fOVPQ #newtech 1 hour ago
- Follow me: #Luxury brands turn to #socialmedia to connect with customers | South China Morning Post ow.ly/yJN230fOVNj 4 hours ago
- How Best To Identify Influencers? A New Tool For Instagrammers: InfluencerDB Review bit.ly/2b7G2O8 6 hours ago
- Why And How To Add Meaning To Your Brand? cc @DanielDennet bit.ly/2uztpJE 14 hours ago
- What's The Expected #Lifespan Of Your Company? Why Should You Care? - bit.ly/2zfF9zp #businessmodel #futureproof 19 hours ago
Tag Archives: social branding
A brand in itself is a strong element of communication and recognition. Capitalizing on the brand and leveraging the notoriety can, therefore, increase visibility. But, this will not happen by itself. While the amount of broadcast messages and communication channels … Continue reading →
Need a coach for your brand ? – Part 2 : DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
Need a coach for your brand ?
by Tiffany Assouline & Minter Dial
Today, existing on the web is a real business challenge. With the endless flow of information and the multiplication of screens and sources, being visible on the web has become a vital issue : brands must adapt. Some have been able to do so ; however, most do not know how to tackle the issue.
Why is the brand a key success factor on the web ?
DNA, Identity, Reputation: The brand as an obvious “social” landmark ?
After the Personal Branding, Brand Coaching ?
Genesis of the article: Tiffany Assouline and Minter Dial “hooked” up by a chance meeting on Twitter, tweeting on the power of language in the areas of sales and marketing strategy. Both speakers and consultants helping companies in defining their positioning, they had the idea to co-write an article about a current issue they both address from a different perspective and complementarity. Continue reading →